The Health Secretary has announced in the House of Commons this afternoon that from 00:01 on the 31st December over three-quarters of England will be ruled via Tier 4 restrictions.
Matt Hancock announced the changes to MP’s saying that “although they will place a significant burden on people I am afraid it is absolutely necessary. Sharply rising cases and the hospitalisations that follow demonstrate the need to act where the virus is spreading.”
He continued by saying, “Unfortunately this new variant is now spreading across much of England, it is therefore necessary to apply tier 4 measures to a wider area.”
These are the areas where the Health Secretary has decided to ruin lives and livelihoods from the 31st December –
- Greater Manchester
- Tees Valley
- North East
- Derby and Derbyshire
- Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
- Birmingham and Black Country
- Somerset council
- Isle of Wight
- New Forest
- Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent
- Leicester City
- Cheshire and Warrington
Matt Hancock continued by saying “Even in areas not moving to Tier 4, cases are rising too. It is therefore necessary to move apply tier 3 measures more broadly too…including Liverpool and North Yorkshire.
These are the areas where the Health Secretary has decided to further ruin the hospitality industry from the 31st December –
- Liverpool City Region (Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, Wirral, St Helens)
- York & North Yorkshire (Scarborough, Hambleton, Richmondshire, Selby, Craven, Ryedale, Harrogate, City of York)
- Bath and North East Somerset
- Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin
- Worcestershire (Bromsgrove, Malvern Hills, Redditch, Worcester, Wychavon, Wyre Forest)
- Devon, Plymouth, Torbay (East Devon, Exeter, Mid Devon, North Devon, South Hams, Teignbridge, Torridge, West Devon, Plymouth, Torbay)
The Health Secretary finished by saying “The new variant means that three-quarters of the population are now going to be in Tier 4.” But that isn’t true Mr Hancock. Three-quarters of the population are about to have their lives and livelihoods further ruined by Tier 4 restrictions because of you Mr Hancock, and the dictatorial, authoritarian Government to which you belong.
We need your support! – If everyone reading this donated just £3 you could keep The Daily Expose going for another year and enable us to uphold our commitment to bring you the facts that the mainstream refuse to.